Would you like to be part of a friendly, supportive environment?
We currently seek Welders to join our team. Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
• Team player and have a good attitude
• Knowledge of Health & Safety procedures & responsibilities.
• Able to produce welds to a consistently high standard
• Previous experience in Welding/Fabrication
We offer overtime at 1.5 times and a 1pm finish on Fridays as standard.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We aim to provide equality of opportunity to all persons regardless of their religious belief; political opinion; sex; race; age; sexual orientation; or, whether they are married or are in a civil partnership; or, whether they are disabled; or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.